Top Rear Electrical Outlet Bathroom Contrast Graph
American Requirement 3701.001.020 Yorkville Pressure Assisted Elongated Bathroom Dish Only29.75( L) x 14( W) x 15( H) inches1.1/ 1.6 GPF Tanks
NIAGARA back flushNIAGARA CONSERVATION N7799 283551 0.8 GPF Stealth Watersense High-Efficiency Elongated Bathroom Dish with Rear Outlet29 x 14 x 18 inches0.8 GPF
Kohler K-4352-L-0 Anglesey Comfort Height Bowl with Lugs31.5 x 14.9 x 17 inches1.6 GPF
GERBER PIPES 21-975 282800 Maxwell Compact Elongated Ergoheight, Back Outlet Siphon Jet Bathroom, Bowl28.1 x 15.4 x 18.2 inches1.28 GPF
Kohler K-3652-0 Barrington Pressure Lite Bathroom with Elongated Bowl28.8 x 21.2 x 29.2 inches1 GPF
* GPF indicates “Gallons Per Flush”. US Federal Specifications needs all toilets to be 1.6 GPF or less. Old bathrooms prior to 1990’s made use of to have a GPF over 3.5. Today, a lot of normal toilets are 1.6 GPF. Toilets with 1.28 GPF or less are taken into consideration, “High Efficiency Commodes.”
As a choice to mounting a rear electrical outlet bathroom you can also check into wall surface installed commodes. No excavating up the floor is called for with wall surface mounted bathrooms, and they liberate the room beneath the bathroom bowl for leg room and make it extremely easy to maintain tidy. Nevertheless they are very expensive and far more hard to configuration.
Alternate Names for Back Electrical Outlet Toilets
Rear outlet bathrooms are recognized by many names. Below are several of the popular names this kind of bathrooms are recognized by:
* Rear discharge bathroom
* Back outlet commode
* Back flush commode
* Back flush toilet
How To Mount A Back Electrical Outlet Commode?
Not many people are familiar with back discharge bathroom pipes. So one of the frequently asked question regarding this type of bathrooms is about how to install it. Connected to this is a related inquiry about the rear electrical outlet commode rough in dimension.
If you have the pipes fittings in position, you can set up a back outlet bathroom on your own without any specialized plumbing tools. Right here are the few steps you will certainly require to follow:
1) Make certain you have every little thing you require to install as well as protect the bathroom.
* As an example, holes on the proper put on the flooring to secure the bathroom. Location the commode where it will be set up and also examine whether the commode base bolt holes on the ground align. If not mark the location for the bolt holes on the flooring as well as eliminate the toilet. The eliminate the bathroom and also drill mounting holes in the areas noted.).
* Examine whether pipeline from wall reaches and also can lock in place into the electrical outlet on the toilet. If the wall surface sewer pipeline does not reach the commode dish outlet you will need a port to join the two.
2) Then use silicone oil or place a back electrical outlet bathroom wax ring on the horizontal sewer pipe surface protruding of the wall. The silicone oil or wax ring will certainly assist you slide the toilet bowl right into placement as well as seal it to prevent leaks.
3) Relocate the toilet bowl right into setting beside the sewage system pipeline. Press the bowl slowly in the direction of the wall, sliding the sewage system pipeline into the opening at the rear of the bowl. Press it till the bowl secures into place with the pipeline.
4) When toilet bowl is securely in place, insert anchor bolts and washing machines via the installing holes in the base of the bathroom dish and tighten up right into the holes on the floor.
Note: If its a two-piece toilet (commode container and also dish seperate) then you can attached the bathroom storage tank to the dish after installing as well as securing the toilet bowl to the floor. However some individuals attach the storage tank as well as bowl with each other before moving it into place with the drain pipeline as well as securing it on to the floor.
Rear outlet bathrooms or back outlet toilets are rare in houses, however not unusual. Although that they are less typical, there are residences throughout country that have back outlet commodes. Yet the greatest trouble you have with back electrical outlet commodes is your selections are limited. And also not all alternatives will work with the locations and also aesthetic appeals you perhaps seeking. If you are bound as well as determined to have this sort of a commode, you might have to modify your initial plans to make this toilet a little nicer to look.